Department of Physiology, Biochemistry &Nutrition Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
Prof. ِِAbdurzag Ali salem kerban
Doctor of Phiosophy
Abdurzag Kerban is a faculty member in the Department of Physiology, Biochemistry, and Nutrition at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Tripoli. He was appointed as a teaching assistant in (1991) and now he a professor since 04-01-2021 and has many scientific publications in his field of specialization. During his tenure at the college, he participated in committees at the university level to prepare a guide for technical and formal specifications for writing scientific theses, a guide for administrative procedures, and graduate studies models. He also had a role in several committees for developing programs to approve the quality of education in the college. He also had many scientific types of research in various scientific journals and during his tenure at the college, he held several administrative positions at the college, which are as follows.
1. Head of the Study and Examinations Department for the period 2021-2022
2. Head of the Department of Physiology, Biochemistry, and Nutrition from 2019-2021.
3. Director of the Postgraduate Studies and Training Office from 2015-2019.
4. Director of the Documentation and Information Office from 2011-2014
5. Coordinator of Postgraduate Studies, Department of Physiology, Biochemistry and Nutrition from 2011-2015.
6. Head of the Department of International Relations and Conferences from 2008-2010
Prof. Abdurzag Kerban is currently working as a professor in the Department of Physiology, Biochemistry, and Nutrition at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Tripoli. He was included in the position as a teaching assistant at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine in the year 1991, and then he was dispatched to prepare a high M.Sc. degree in 1995 from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine University of Tripoli to the State of Canada to obtain the degree delegated to it in 1998 from the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Montreal, and then a Ph.D. from Cairo University in 2008 to work as a lecturer in the faculty, and through his scientific research in his field of specialization, he was promoted to his current degree
Interested in research in the field of physiology in general and in the field of reproduction in particular.