Department of Geological Engineering Faculty of Engineering
Dr. nabila abdulmajed mustafa altuaybi
Doctor of Phiosophy
PhD in water engineering, obtained in 2016
A collaborating professor at the Department of Geological Engineering since 2006
I was recently appointed to the university by virtue of a transfer decision, and all my experience is outside the university
حفظ الترجمةI was recently appointed to the university by virtue of a transfer decision, and all my experience is outside the university I am currently studying divisional subjects and supervising student projects Member of the academic committee of the department
· Participation in international Conference on Regional Aquifer Systems in Arid Zones, Managing Non-renewable Resources, Tripoli, Libya, 1999
· Participation in international Conference of the Regional Aquifers in Africa, Tripoli, Libya, 2002.
· Participation in 4th International Water Association World Water Congress, Morocco, 2004.
· Participation in Conference of the Geology of East Libya, Benghazi, Libya, 2005.
· Arid and Un-arid Water Management, Desert and Desertification Conference “Currant Issues and Future”. 2007.
· “Evaluation of Ground Water Resources in North West Niger at Agades Province”, Third International Conference Managing Sherd Aquifer Resource in Africa, 2008.
· “Evaluation of the Groundwater in Sarir Area, South East Libya”, National Water Conference, Tripoli, 2013.
· Analysis of National Policies and Programmes in Water And Energy Sectors Report, Libya, 7th European Framework Programme , 2013.
Participation in the fifth international conference on natural resources and sustainable enviromental management (NRSEM-2021)
implementation of a joint training program in the State of Tunisia in cooperation with the International Academy in Tunisia